Sunday, September 23, 2007

exam over

finally exam over! glad it was over. can have a good rest from the busy life of college but only holiday for 2 weeks, is not enough! well, get used to a bit of college life. there more to come. i just hate this kind of feeling that is i felt very 'tight' during exam n when exam is over, i felt so 'loose'. it just like i don't have things to do, dunno what to do, what activities i really can do. not to say i don't have any plans for my holiday. i had tons of it in my head but usually i won't follow them plans =p. i'm have low motivation maybe because i don't have goals. so need to set my goals for my life for this time. u know just like word speak louder than action.... well well what i have planned are do revision for my account coz i still have it for next sem, improve my english which i'm weak in speaking n writting, clean my house especially my room. i will feel uneasy if see somewhere is untidy, i just want to go to tidy it. feeling of satisfied is so good. it's been awhile i didn't go to shopping. there r many things i want to buy but my parents forbidden it "it's not easy to find money, must save money!" parents!! it's been a long time i didn't hang out with my secondary friends but all of us r busy with our tertiary education life now.

No comments: