Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Favourite song 2

~Jewel Song~ BoA

WOW WOW...

HEY DO YOU REMEMBER?
Futari deatta
TIME GOES BY
kisetsu to onaji nioi sa
Marude kimi wa hikari no you ni
YOU'RE MY JEWEL
Boku ni hohoemikaketeta

Fuzaketari toki ni wa kenka mo shita
Ai ga nani kamo wakaranaide


YES DO YOU REMEMBER?
Yatto kizuita
JEWEL IN MY HEART
kimi ni mukau no kimochi

* Donna fuu ni mitsumeta nara tsutaerareru darou
Sono egao wo ikutsu mo shiritakute
Mayoinagara musubinagara
Toki wo koete DREAMS COME TURE
Itsu no hi ni mo kimi wa towa no kagayaki

WOW WOW

NO I CAN'T FORGET YOU kakegae no nai
DEAR MY JEWEL tomodachi ya kazoku mitai
Samui asa yoseau shiroi iki ga tsutaeru omoi shinjite ite

SO I CAN'T FORGET YOU fushigi na kurai
JEWEL IN LOVE itoshisa ga afurete kuru

Dore kurai no toki ga futari tsutsumikomu darou
Kazoekirenu dekigoto wo hakonde
Yasashii haru mabushii natsu sabishii aki...fuyu mo
Yakusoku suru kimi no soba de nemurou
WOW WOW...HU HU...

* repeat

FOREVER JEWEL IN MY HEART
WOW WOW

(Translate)
Wow, wow, wow......


Hey do you remember?
How much we loved each other?
Time goes by, our love is now onla a memory

Like a weakening star, the light from my heart is gone
You're my jewel, my happy smile has been erased by you

You've left me to frown, left me to hate,
and even made me cry
I began to wonder are, all love really like this?

Yes do you remember?
That our love was so strong
Jewel in my heart
My heart always prays for you back in my life

* How should I tell you, what should I tell you
That I wish for you with me
The way you smile, it's worth a million dollars

# You'll bring back fresh air and warmth back into me
You back in my life dreams come true
Please bring back your light and fill it with love~ to my~ heart

Wow, wow, wow.....

No I can't forget you, you're deep inside of my heart
Dear my jewel, you were my wings to fly high up mn the sky

I wake up to find, only cold air
and sadness in my soul
I want you to know how hard, it is to live like this

So I can't forget you, you might not believe my heart
Jewel in love, my lonesome will be cured only by you

How long will it take me, to find our memories
to be something that is painless
but I cry tonight, the memories are poisoning me

Springs won't bring you to me, summers are still icy
Autumns and winters are lon~esome
I will feel alive, if I can sleep when you are in my arms

Wow~, wow, wow~...... hu, hu~......

repeat *
repeat #

Forever jewel in my my heart
wow, wow, wow.........




No comments: