Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cat!

yesterday a cat 'broke' into my house. my house is at the 9th floor. the cat must has taken the lift up.......hahaha.i know it isn't funny. it must has used the stairs! stupid penny phuah. we didn't close the wooden door. we only locked the grill. me n my sis was shock n excited! because it's been 5 year we live at this apartment, we very rare to see stray cats or dogs but this cat doesn't seem 'ugly' n dirty. it must be somebody pet. It is white with brown spots. it was raining outside so we can't bring it to the ground floor so i made milk with Anlene milk because that's the only type of milk i have in my house. it drank a little. it like to go under the couch and behind the tv cupboard. it always hit its head on the floor because the floor is made from marble so it slippery. every time the cat hit its head, i would laugh like hell. now i know my laughter can scare a cat! the cat will run away n hide whenever i laughed. when me n my sister was standing, the cat will love to rub its whole body at our toes awww. the rain stopped, we brought it to the ground floor. if we leave it on other floor it might also 'break' into somebody else house

No comments: