Thursday, February 12, 2009

Had a bad 2009 chinese new year

I don't enjoy this year cny bcoz first i went to have body check-up n my cholesterol is high!!!! no sea cucumber with pork, no prawn n no chinese cookies for me. totally need to diet. for the worse case scenario, i still have 1 more exam after cny n it is company law darn!!! it is making us worry, nervous, anxiety n guilty if we enjoy the whole day without doing revision. as u know law, we need to remember the section n there are many sub n sub n sub sections also the name of case law with the so called 'unique' names. < no sea cucumber with pork, no prawn and no chinese cookies for me. totally need to diet by eating oat everyday!

my friends have suggested to visit penang after the exam. earlier i already told that i wanna go but i was left out bcoz the car was FULL n i was told on the last minute *sad n hurt like my heart being ripped off n throw into a blender* saw their trip pic, went somewhere interesting n beautiful. huh.....when it's going to be my time? it's ok, i going to make more friends next time

*wiping tear n smile*

No comments: