Saturday, February 16, 2008

can i

can i, could i, will i have your love,
i feel so sad to see your pictures taken with your girlfriend,
my heart is aching, feeling my whole world is crashing down,
in the pictures you look like you think you are the luckiest and happiest person in the world,
in the pictures you guys seem so happy (bleukk!!! ),
the greatest moment for you was the time you spend with her,
you thought she is the one,
but i don't think so!
this is quite silly,
as you don't know me and have not meet me,
but i seen you once,
am so happy to know that you are my collegue's roommate,
that time the chemistry came to me,
the feeling is just like leona lewis's bleeding love song,
hoping to see you everyday,
hoping you can be by my side most of the time,
you gave me motivation in life,
of how to be a girl,
how to have a better life,
you give me hope to survive in this complicated life again,
i will work hard to achieve my dream,
so i able to meet you in the future
then u be mine.....maybe
hope you will wait for me

No comments: