Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can u believe it?!






these are my make-up collection. Can u believe that?! Others girls might have tons of the same shades but i like to finish out a product by product before i buy a new one. i just trying to save cost n go green. i just can't imaging how those girls finish up their make up stuff. make-up has lifespan. i can't take the risk to put something expired to my skin.

let me tell u about my collection. the 1st pic is my brushes. the 2nd pic is my limited edition MAC eye brushes. 3rd is my face products. I have TheFaceShop BB cream, MAC liquid foundation, MAC dsquared powder, Silkygirl blusher n Za face powder. 4th pic is my eyes products. I have Stila in natural shade eyeshadow, Maybelline eyestudio in green, Beautilicious eyebrow kit, Maybelline full n soft mascara, Za white eyepencil, MAC black eyepencil, Silkygirl blue eyepencil, L'oreal eyeliner liquid n a sample of Estee Lauder mascara.

No comments: