Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A long long update

Can't sleep. The weather is hot although it rained during the evening or the weather is not the factor maybe I did not take my medicine. I just want to train myself not too depend on the pills to sleep. I hope I am not pyschology depending on the pills. My blog is boring. I think there is no one interested in reading it n I seldom update it because I'm not a good writer or blogger. I not good at expressing myself. How am I gonna improve it? Read more to improve my vocabulary? Mingle with people? Update myself with the hollywood gossips? I just update my blog whenever i feel there is need to. Ok,here are the updates.

on 1st dec, I am admitted into hospital due to my legs skin infection. This is because i was get bitten by mosquitoes n scratched it little too much n caused there some big wounds n it formed blisters. Luckily, after 4 days 3 nights I am fine n allow to discharge. it was unpleasant to stay at hospital because there is a needle at my hand all the time for the IV solution. it is uneasy to perform tasks. The wounds at my legs are getting smaller n drying off. New silky n fair skin are coming!! I still need to rest n I'm unable to go to work or out as my immune system is weak due to the medication. I missing gym!! I also gained weigh. omg! I hope i still able to fit in my CNY clothes. Is all the medication fault!! I definitely need a hair grooming too. A hair cut n colour my hair will bring back the happy-go-lucky me XD!

My friends are in colleges or universities being students, having assignments, presentation, preparing for exams. OH WHAT AN ENVY!!! I gotta wait till April 2010 for resit for Economic paper. WAITING IS TORTURING!!! What is the big deal of that subject in my course anyway?! I hope I Gonna pass that paper so i can enjoy my college life again n finishing my course as soon as possible. Get my ICSA qualification n work as a company secretary. During this 'break' I was 24/7 on Facebook n the idiot box

No comments: