Sunday, July 1, 2007

seventh heaven

feeling lost! lost!!! couldn't cope with economics, law and account. also, have no time to study feeling tired after college n i don't know why on earth i will automatic wake up at 5am no matter i slept late n after that, i can't sleep back. at college can't pay attention. i do exercise. i do yoga once a week. urm... maybe depression is coming back. i am a very quite person. don't know why what atittdude suddenly changed when i entered teen. i used to be very talkative as a child. now, my new friends always say i'm very quite person. i'm just so jealous to see them happily talking n sharing stories n i enjoying listen to their stories or sharing laughter. i just don't know why i hardly open my mouthwhen with friends not strangers!!! what is wrong with me?. since, i'm a quite person, i tend to swallow up the problems myself. i hardly will tell anyone. i know this is bad toward myself. if i hardly open up, i'll going to be suffering from stress, tend to isolate myself, can't pay attention to study n maybe diseases. i have even think that did i made the right choice of studying business management? i HATE to think about this as i HATE the feeling of REGRET!! I HATE REGRET SO MUCH!!! anyway, now i keep telling myself "i still in the starting point. everything need time to see the result. don't give up easily as i haven't try the very best of me yet. i'll soon experience new, interesting, fun, valuable life or even the life i always dream of! there are many people who face the same problem as me or even worse. i must face the challenges because it is 'life'. seek professional help if desperate. speak to counselors or miss pauline"

No comments: