Sunday, July 22, 2007

this week had my first coursework where totally did bad for econ and account (need to work hard!!). also had my first test for swimming, dunno if i passed or not. i was test by the cute tutor. when it was my turn, i'm blurred! blur not because of him is that i forgotten what i had learnt during class =p. now i am even more tan (need to apply whitening lotion!!). my swimming class will end soon. still left 3 more weeks. cannot see the cute tutor anymore >_<. actually, my sister and i wanna go to watch harry porter but couldn't booked ticket in the phone and also online because telephone line is busy and it was full. suprisingly, my sister's friends went to the cinema to try their luck and they got the tickets also said they were many empty seats (aargh, what the heck?!) next week must go to watch and shopping too!

No comments: